Intimate

In our 5th week of our series - we learned that God wants an "Intimate" relationship. What does Intimate mean? The dictionary defines it as "Associated in close personal relations - as an Intimate friend."

Do you have an intimate relationship with God? Do you have a personal relationship with him?

God also has given us the church as a way to have intimate friendships with one another - to have a safe place to come to where its full of sinners who have open arms & say, "I will not judge you - I'm in the same boat as you"

Does our church do that? Are you doing that to people who come to our church? Do you have your arms open to other sinners?

God has his arms open to us!

 

6 comments:

  1. Genevieve said,
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    on December 3, 2008 at 7:09 AM  


  2. Penny Lane said,

    Thanks, Rebecca Jo, for your encouraging comment on my blog and for the inspiration I always find here on yours. God is with us!

    on December 5, 2008 at 7:35 AM  


  3. Stopping by from SITS, have a blessed day. :)

    on December 27, 2008 at 12:39 PM  


  4. Mammatalk said,

    Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my big, bloggy day!

    on January 23, 2009 at 9:21 PM  


  5. Anonymous said,

    Peace be with you

    on February 23, 2009 at 4:30 AM  


  6. Hi Rebecca Jo!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I was excited to create it, and even more excited that people are reading it. I look forward to reading your blog often.

    on March 11, 2009 at 7:08 PM